29 April, 2009

J'aime les jours comme ça!

Today was one of those great days, that remind me why I got into this crazy business in the first place. First of all, I was missing 10 kids in my first class (there will be a future entry regarding truancy) which made it incredibly laid-back and effective. Other classes just seemed to be clicking. Many of my high schoolers would refrain from asking questions when they didn't get something, but today they not only were asking questions, but they were UNDERSTANDING! C'est une miracle! My other middle school class went smoothly, and I found out that one of my 6th graders appreciates my ability to make a "freaky language cool to learn."

I got caught up on all my work; I had no behavior issues with anyone; The time flew by. All in all, today was a good day. No ranting necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment